ROCK BAND POLICY 2017
- Regular (Non-Custom) Bands must have at least four people in order to run. (Custom Bands may have any number of people).
- Once a band is confirmed (with at least four players) there are no refunds or credits. All sales are final.
- All performing bands have a 30 min set plus up to 15 min max set up time. Any additional set up time will subtract from your band's set time. Don't worry though, your teacher will help coach you on efficient set up and sound check!! Most bands do not need the full alotted time.
- Each student will get at least one song of his or her choice in the band’s set list.
- Guitarists and Bassists are responsible for bringing their own instruments.
- All performing (non-101) bands will have 30-minute sets at the show. Veteran bands may request 45-minute sets, but they are subject to availability and at the sole discretion of the Coordinator and not guaranteed.
- A Custom Band means you select your entire lineup.
- Returning bands get priority for a specific teacher and time slot for the next session.
- Rock Band 101 guitarists will take turns also playing bass and drums (which your instructor will teach you) in order to get a 360’ understanding of all the parts of a band.